Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What Is It You Want?

Ok, I'm going to be getting this blog up and running again. It's not my new year's resolution or anything (because that would doom it to failure), just something I loved doing that I lost for awhile. I have a lot of different content, presented in different ways on this blog. But I want to know what the loyal (two) readers want.

Do you like the narrative blogs about places I've been and what I did there? What about the travel tips (like for Mexico and Disney World)? I have a lot of fun doing the 'By the Numbers' blogs, such as the blog about Hilton Head. They might not contain as much information, but they should be amusing to read. And a little unique. And finally, what about the interesting travel articles I share? Sometimes they're newsworthy travel articles, and sometimes they're compiled lists of the best ten whatevers.

My biggest goal (besides remembering to post interesting and applicable posts) is that I want to get readership and subscription way up! I have limited ways of doing that, but if you help me I can reach a lot of people. When I post to facebook, just hit the share button to post to your wall. Then all my friends AND your friends have seen it. It would be really cool for a bunch of people to subscribe, or at least provide your e-mail for updates.

Thanks to everyone who has been and will continue reading. Travel is what I love, and writing is what I love.

So read, share, and leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment