Friday, May 11, 2012

Amazing Mazes


I have always wanted to visit one of the corn mazes that pop up each fall (although this would not fulfill my weird wish of running aimlessly through a corn field). And I'm not talking about one of the little kiddie mazes, I want one that's going to get me lost, and turned around, and take awhile to get out of. Apparently, I'm not the only one.

Corn isn't the only medium out there. Buffalo, NY once built a maze completely out of ice, while Reignac-sur-Indre, France builds theirs out of flowers (changing the flowers and maze design every year). I'm a little bummed to learn that Lucerne, Switzerland has a beautiful maze of mirrors and flowers and I missed it. I have been through a mirror maze before. They're fun as long as you keep your hands out in front of you, otherwise you're in danger of damaging your nose.

Reignac-sur-Indre

If you're a maze lover, or just like to get yourself hopelessly lost, check out these other awesome mazes from around the world. 

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/lost-amazing-mazes-155935985.html

No comments:

Post a Comment