Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time for a Tropical Vacation

All I can think about lately is going somewhere tropical. Don't care where exactly, as long as it comes with plenty of sun, sand, and surf. Preferably soft white sand (or black sand, Hawaii anyone?), and warm water at least 3 shades of gorgeous blue, backing up to lush tropical vegetation full of brightly colored tropical blooms. Then, when I've had my fill of sun soaked days I want to take a hike into the rainforest to see its natural inhabitants; flora and fauna. Maybe even do a little ziplining through the canopy, or plop down in front of a plummeting waterfall. Finally, back to the water for some snorkeling and getting to know the local sea life.

Sorry, I lost myself in my daydream there for a moment. But I'm back now. If all of that sounds like a vacation right up your alley, then check out Yahoo's list of 10 Amazing Tropical Escapes - Link no longer available. They'll take you places were you can experience all of my dreams and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment